What is Improv?
Improvisation, or improv, is a form of live theatre in which the plot, characters and dialogue of a game, scene or story are made up in the moment. Often improvisers will take a suggestion from the audience, or draw on some other source of inspiration to get started. … Improv is different every time.
- Mon 7:00PM - 9:00PM
- Where The House of MAGIC Foundation
- Serving Ventura County
- Member Card 4 Classes for $40
- Drop-in $15
Why this class?
Improv skills are skills for life. Whatever your experience, background, or training, everyone can benefit from learning about improv. Here are the many benefits you can receive from studying improv:
- Increased Confidence
- Improved Public Speaking Skills
- Enhanced Acting Abilities
- Gained Comfort in Social Settings
- Refined Brainstorming Abilities
- Improved Listening Skills
- Improved Observation Skills
- Enhanced Creative-Thinking Abilities
- Improved Decision-Making Skills
“Living my life by design, not by default”